COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Sr Solutions Architect
We are looking to add a Sr. Solutions Architect to our team in Denver, CO. As a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team, you will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to network and security projects, and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
A successful Sr. Solutions Architect should be able to develop, present, and explain various network infrastructure technologies (LAN/WAN, Data Center Switching, Security, SD-WAN) to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of ENTERPRISE class solutions from partners such as Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, VMware and other network infrastructure manufacturers. Successful candidates will have a solid grasp of network design principles based on industry best practices.
- Develop high-level technical solutions and present to customers (Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Collect business and technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle network designs
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service pricing utilizing Presidio tools.
- Ability to self-pace and self-set direction in a team environment to drive business
- Work with Account Executive/Extended Sales Teams to develop customer relationship & solutions & assist in overall sales process
- Maintain and develop technical and technology specific skill sets and certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 5+ years of working experience in systems engineering or solution architecture.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of one or more of the following:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Arista, HP)
- Next gen firewalls/VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, F5, Netscaler)
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (preferred) or Aruba ClearPass implementation, design, configuration.
- IDS/IPS solutions (Cisco, Tipping Point, etc. are helpful)
- Data Center switching/segmentation solutions such as Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- SDWAN solutions such as Cisco Viptela, Silver Peak, VMware Velocloud, etc.
- Cisco Wireless (preferred)
- Palo Alto NGFW (preferred)
- 3+ years of Presales experience, which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in enterprise class network & security solutions.
- One or more of the following certifications: CCDP/CCNP/CCIE and other non-Cisco certifications
- Experience in a Systems Integrator, Value Added Reseller (VAR) environment
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.