Ref ID: 00610-0011894684
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Partnering with a growing SaaS technology in Denver, CO looking for a Staff Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join a hands-on, acquisition oriented team.
Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant includes...
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Prepare analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management to report on
- Assemble journal entries and thorough account reconciliations that include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Survey and organize various financial data, reporting it in a useful and understandable manner
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Arrange schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- Conduct month end close and compose journal entries with minimal supervision
- Upon request, take part in special projects and impromptu reporting
Benefits for the Staff Accountant role includes healthcare coverage, 2-3+ weeks of PTO, and a 401k coming later in the year.