About the Company & Opportunity
- Our client is a fast-paced staffing Firm in DTC is looking to add a sharp Staff Accountant to their team.
- The Staff Accountant position is currently a fully remote position but will be going back into the office in the fall.
- Teamwork, collaboration and innovation are highly valued
- Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401k w/ match & PTO
Primary responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
The Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and work with one other Staff Accountant in the department.
- accounts payable for four entities
- bank reconciliations
- journal entries and general ledger work
- month-end close
- assist with audit prep
- produce the financials for one entity
- other accounting duties as needed
- The Staff Accountant will also handle various ad hoc projects as assigned
Ideal skills and experience for Staff Accountant candidates:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is a plus
- 2 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Intermediate Excel skills, including macros, V-LOOKUP & pivot tables
- Comfortable learning new systems
- Comfortable with Excel (pivot tables are a plus!)
- Likes to problem solve and can work independently
Other information about the Staff Accountant role:
- Hours for Staff Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility)
- Local Staff Accountant candidates only, please!
- Staff Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check