A construction company south of Denver is looking to add a Staff Accountant to its growing team!
About the Staff Accountant Opportunity:
- Opportunity to grow and advance in a rapidly growing company!
- Tight-knit, family-oriented, and hard-working team environment.
- Company values: employee development and teamwork.
- Excellent benefit package includes PTO plan, medical/vision/dental, and 401k match.
Primary responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
- Full-cycle AP and AR processing.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Create journal entries.
- Assist with budgeting and cash flow.
- Ad hoc accounting projects as assigned.
Ideal skills and experience for Staff Accountant candidates:
- 2+ years of experience of related accounting experience
- Proficient with MS Excel
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Construction industry experience is a plus!
Local Staff Accountant applicants only, please.
Staff Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.