TOP Engineering firm in Colorado seeks a Structures Engineer to manage their Bridge division
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Elswood
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Well-established Engineering and Consulting firm seeking experienced Structures Engineering Manager to join their team in Denver, CO!
Why join us?
The position offers an opportunity to grow the bridge design group with the premier structural engineering firm in the Rocky Mountain Region. The Bridge Design Manager will work closely with the Bridge Operations Team, Transportation Team, and the Structural Engineering Department.
- Manage a team of engineers and designers to complete construction documents for bridges, retaining walls, drainage structures and other civil structures
- Provide mentoring and career development to members of the bridge team
- Coordinate design work of civil structures internally with transportation and development teams
- Coordinate work internally with our bridge operations team
- Assist with business development in pursuit of bridge and transportation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with a structural engineering focus
- 12+ years of experience in progressive bridge and transportation design
- Demonstrated knowledge of AASHTO, ACI, AISC and FHWA codes and standards
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain within one year
- Experience in bridge design using structural steel, cast in place concrete, and prestressed concrete
- Design experience of drainage structures such as box culverts and large vaults and stilling basins
- Experience in managing and developing a production team
- Experience in management civil structures as a part of larger transportation infrastructure projects
- Experience with design-build project delivery of bridge structures
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.