DISH Media connects brands with consumers across DISH and Sling TV through industry-leading addressable and programmatic advertising.We provide s smart and effective media solutions that complement those of traditional national cable. DISH Media is here to help you make a real impression. The DISH Network family is committed to offering the highest-quality entertainment and most advanced technology all at an unbeatable value.
Based out of New York City, with offices in Chicago, Denver and Los Angeles, our team is an innovative, passionate and fun group working hard and finding reward in the radically changing TV advertising landscape.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
DISH Media Sales is seeking a Digital Ad Ops Technical Specialist based in Denver to ensure operational harmony for DAI (Dynamic Ad Insertion) on Sling, DISH Anywhere and IP STB VOB through monitoring and issue resolution. The Digital Ad Ops Technical Specialist will play a critical role in preventing revenue loss by reducing the time to resolve errors affecting DISH Media Sales' digital campaigns.
The Digital Ad Ops Technical Specialist will report to the Manager of Digital Ad Tech Ops within the DISH Media Sales division. He/she should have a good understanding of the television, OTT, TV Everywhere and digital advertising landscapes. This person will work alongside multiple departments including Advanced TV, Sling TV Operations, Media Sales Operations, Product Management and Engineering.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide day-to-day technical support for the digital advertising team for direct and programmatic campaigns across Sling TV, DISH Anywhere, IP STB VOD and TV Everywhere apps.
- Assist internal advertising operations, product, engineering and tech vendors to troubleshoot DAI, creative and tagging issues on digital properties.
- Monitor DAI performance and assist with development of new tools and methodologies for identifying issues.
- Integrate partner ad servers and programmatic platforms, including conducting testing and validation.
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommended solutions for issues.
- Assist with trafficking digital campaigns as needed.
- Identify operational workflow enhancements and help instill best practices related to ad tech and troubleshooting across the digital Advertising Operations team.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Digital Ad Ops Technical Specialist will have or be the following:
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and a love for problem solving.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in digital advertising operations; Bachelor's degree or equivalent (computer information systems or advertising preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including charts and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of digital specifications and tagging such as VAST, VPAID & VMAP and have experience with ad serving constituent technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies). Experience with debugging proxy server tools such as Fiddler, Charles and Wireshark.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an eagerness to learn and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
Compensation: $49,475.00/Year - $63,825.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.