Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate Technology Assurance to join our Audit practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for clients, including system development, package implementation, SOC and control readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews within multiple industries.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Run BOTs and data analytic tools to automate procedures and analyze results
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for clients' including system development' package implementation' SSAE 18 readiness assessments and/or platform reviews within multiple industries
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high-performance results
- Minimum one year of professional experience preferably in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.), risk assessment, business processes, project management, IT Operations, and/or IT strategy) within multiple industries
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- CPA or CISA candidate preferred
- Travel as needed
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Minimum of three year of professional experience preferably in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages (SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.), or risk assessment with a minimum of two years of SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance testing experience leading engagement teams. Attestation experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills' technical knowledge and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Project or team lead experience' specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG any employee, partner or contractor must be fully vaccinated or have a reasonable accommodation for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, or to work on or in association with a federal contract (unless prohibited by applicable law).