$1500 Signing Bonus for Comcast New Hires! Join our Team and be Part of Something Big:The best company to work for, the best team selling to and supporting our customers, with the best products!• Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies for 2021”, “100 Best Companies to Work For” & “Best Big Companies to Work For” • LinkedIn’s “Top Companies List for 2021”• 2021 Top 10 company on DiversityInc’s “Top 50” list• 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality”• Latino Leaders Magazine “25 Best Companies for Latinos”• #1 in customer satisfaction by JD Power and the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for Xfinity Mobile• Xfinity Home - #1 rated home security provider by CNET the last 3 years• The Largest 1Gig network in America”WHO WE AREAt Comcast, we are innovators and leaders—inventing groundbreaking technology, creating extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and taking great care of our customers. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it’s an exciting time to join our team, make big things happen and connect people to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives. We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. In every interaction, we are focused on respecting our customers’ time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can’t imagine going anywhere else. We take pride in our work, our products, our services, and our commitment to the community. And we are always open to new ideas to enhance our productivity, drive strong results, and deliver a great experience for employees and customers alike.
- Are you a highly motivated individual with a go-getter mindset ready to achieve your own success?
- Are you passionate about career growth and determined to execute your full potential?
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced, inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, our Territory Xfinity Sales Associate role is what you are looking for!
As a Territory Xfinity Sales Associate, you will be assigned a defined residential geographic territory that targets new and existing customers. You will be the subject matter expert in all of Comcast products and services to include XFINITY Mobile, XFINITY TV, XFINITY high-speed internet, XFINITY voice and XFINITY Home. The primary focus is to increase connect volume through face-to-face sales while providing a more personalized experience. Comcast will help set you up for success by providing fully paid comprehensive training, tools (iPad, iPhone) and access to top sales systems.
Strong entrepreneurial desire, persistence, and resilience are must haves in this job.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned geographic territory. Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. With a positive attitude evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and territory management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Has control of day to day strategy and time management
- Through independence and self-motivation meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases such as SalesForce, Microsoft Office suite products).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Highly competitive compensation program with uncapped commission potential – with 100K+ earning potential for high performers.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most.
Our Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan – with up to 6% dollar-to-dollar matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- Discount tickets to our Universal Resorts
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
High School Diploma or GED
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.