Within our Research and Development/Quality team located in Denver – Leprino is seeking a Test Kitchen Cook to move our organization to even larger level of dairy ingredient and nutrition growth!
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically ranges between $20.80 and $23.40. This position has an annual target bonus of 3.5%.
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm
- Primary responsibility will be centered on ordering, organizing, preparing, and grading cheese samples for evaluation and/or submission to customers as advised by the Test Kitchen Manager.
- Troubleshooting kitchen equipment performance issues, having a complete understanding of key customer product expectations, and crafting structured reports with feedback as needed.
- Work closely and support other departments including Product Development, Quality Assurance, R&D, Innovation, & Culinary.
- Routinely access internal and external databases for basic product needs; inventory, chemistry, micro, and product grading attributes.
- Build knowledge and technical expertise in the area of dairy based ingredients and applications.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative, results-oriented, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
You Have At Least (Required Qualifications):
- A High School Diploma or GED.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- SAP experience.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the food service industry.
Leprino Foods celebrates and supports diversity. We believe in equal opportunity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We know we are better together and are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive culture that leverages the unique talents, experiences, background, and perspectives of each individual employee.
Offering You In Return:
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries and bonuses, life, medical/dental/vision coverage, voluntary benefits, employee assistance programs, wellness incentives, tuition assistance, vacation, ten paid holidays, sick time, paid parental leave, annual merit increases, as well as the LFC Profit-Sharing & 401(k) plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 70 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that bold vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to almost 5,000 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
The “Easy Apply” option through LinkedIn is not considered an official application with Leprino Foods. If you would like to formally apply for this open position, please visit careers.leprinofoods.com.