Got a passion for bodywork?
Total Body Stretch is a powerful tool in any healer’s toolbox.
Stretch services can be provided by certified personal trainers and other fitness professionals. It gives you a new way to help clients while improving your professional skills. Massage Envy provides a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business… and that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love!
Helping create a special and unique environment for our therapists by providing:
- No experience with Total Body Stretch techniques? In-house training is provided!
- Flexible and accommodating schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company contributed insurance for Full-Time Service Providers
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Training tools to encourage self-care and development
- 401K Retirement plan for Full-Time employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee discounted services
- All linens, supplies, and laundry provided
- No-show appointments & cancellations? We have you covered!
- Pre-booked appointments with steady and repeat clientele
Applicant should have a minimum of one year of experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or a related field. Applicant should also have either a Bachelor's degree in exercise science or a similar field, or have a current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM, or AFPA or similar program.
Our Commitment to You:
Atticus Massage Envy cares about the needs of our Service Providers. We pride ourselves on Accountability, Integrity, and Teamwork. Join a team that shows gratitude to our clients and appreciation for our Service Providers! As the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with over 80 locations across the U.S., we invest in your personal and professional growth. We provide ongoing training and development, continually working hard to ensure that our Service Providers and their clients have a great experience every time they walk through our doors.
Do more of what you love – Apply Today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
JOB CODE: 1000426
PandoLogic. Keywords: Massage Therapist, Location: Denver, CO - 80217