Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Denver, CO branch has an opening on our Transportation Team for a Transportation Coordinator.
Regular hours for this position are Monday thru Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Overtime including working on weekends may be required during peak season. The Transportation Coordinator will assist the Transportation Manager with daily duties related to the processing and shipping of customer orders. The pay range for this position is $18.00 - $20.00*
- Assists with truck routing
- Directs will call customer traffic
- Fields incoming customers calls regarding delivery schedules
- Coordinates loads going on C/C and keeps monthly log of outgoing shipments
- Sets up LTL shipments as needed
- Assists Will Call customers
- Handles all duties correlating with UPS
- Data entry, filing and copying
- Experience working in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient with MS Office Suite Applications
- Strong customer service skills: initiative to prioritize and handle duties timely
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for all.
We stand behind everyone and encourage team members to bring their full and authentic self to work. We celebrate all the things that make each of us who we are; and while we have 22 locations in 18 states, we are all on the same team.
*Metal Sales reserves the right to offer compensation outside the advertised range for this role.