Offering 2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at Bright Now! Dental in our Colorado market.
Your Role as an Traveling Oral Surgery & Perio Assistant
You’ll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our Oral Surgeon and other GPs dedicated to serving patients. Your patients will be dealing with dental issues ranging from simple tooth removals to complex removals, impacted teeth, implant alignments and more. You’ll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to different offices and support other teams with their surgical needs. You’ll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for oral surgery treatment procedures
- Recording patients’ medical and dental histories
- Assisting the Oral Surgeon as needed
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 1 year related experience
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- Current ACLS and CPR certifications
- An active X-Ray license
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
- Compensation range between 20- 24/hr, eligible for a bonus up to 2% quarterly, dependent on job-related factors where the work is performed
PandoLogic. Keywords: Oral Surgeon Assistant, Location: Thornton, CO - 80241