Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
The role will manage multiple plant recruitment marketing and branding projects simultaneously as well as serve as an internal consultant to the Supply Chain HR team and other stakeholders within country.
USA; approximately 80 locations, including 25 service centres
Location: US Field Based/Remote Team
- The aim of this position is to collaborate effectively with the wider centralised US plant recruitment team to achieve the following outcomes:
- List the measures or indicators of success in this role. They might include:
- Progressively decrease unbanded roles attrition within the US supply chain operations network
- Contribute to increased revenue through stabilising US supply chain operations retention levels
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for specific roles and locations that incorporate a variety of channels for targeting active and passive candidates.
- Ensure CHEP Supply Chain’s branding and employee value proposition are integrated across all sourcing channels.
- Create and launch social ads. Regularly monitor and assess CHEP Supply Chain’s social media presence to ensure it aligns with our agreed talent acquisition goals.
- Assess sourcing strategies and processes in-country to identify possible gaps and areas for opportunity.
- Create tailored market research reports that assess a variety of data points such as talent supply and demand, competitor analysis and market demographics for our US Supply Chain operations network Identify and communicate market trends as they relate to finding and attracting talent to internal stakeholders
- One of the key challenges of this role will be to develop a cohesive marketing strategy that supports the service centres, on-site facilities and pallets facilities.
Authority/ Decision Making
- Assessing effective sourcing channels and adjusting our purchasing patterns to match (budgetary responsibility up to $435,000) ;
- Modify our tactical marketing plans in collaboration with the our marketing teams, SC HRBPs and local operation management teams
- Working within a virtual and matrix management environment, with a solid line and dotted line reporting
- Supply Chain HR & Supply Chain Plant Operations
- Global Talent Acquisition
- Integrated Marketing
- Creative marketing agencies
- External temp recruitment agencies
- Job boards, and job aggregators
- social networks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- Relevant or transferable experience of candidate sourcing, market research, recruiting or other related industry experience
- Experience in a consultative role
- Working knowledge of market research technologies such as CareerBuilder, Zoom Info, Broadlook and Wanted Analytics
- Demonstrate a practical and thorough knowledge of recruiting and HR tools, software, and social media channels
- Demonstrate an eagerness to teach others and share resources
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business analytics and reporting
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces new technologies
- Customer focused
Skills and Knowledge
- Persuasion and Influencing
- Proactive & Problem Solving
- Ability to think about the whole organization, and how local actions can impact globally
- Pitching communications at the appropriate level
Languages Essential: English; Desirable: Fluent in Spanish (written & spoken)
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 - 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].