If you are a User Experience Designer with experience, please read on!
We are an exceptionally funded, fast growing start up that just went through a multi-million dollar seed funding round. We are creating smart, high-performance baby care products that make parent's lives easier. We also believe in being able to work absolutely anywhere in the country and value work life balance. If you are a User Experience Designer who wants to take on an amazing remote opportunity- apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- 4-month Parental Leave
- Commuter benefits through WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working closely with our Director of Product, engineering team, and graphic designer to create website designs, wireframes, sitemaps, and personas to communicate the team's thinking and bring ideas to life in a digital environment.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 years of experience as a web designer at a brand agency, studio, or in-house design/digital product team
- Experience and ability to use data to propose design solutions
- Ability to understand business priorities
- Experience designing for web, brand and marketing
So, if you are a User Experience Designer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Julia McAndrew
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JM11-1689962 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Julia McAndrew - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.