Ref ID: 04835-0011784314
Classification: User Experience (UX) Designer
Compensation: $57.00 to $66.00 hourly
Candidates in the Denver, Colorado area should apply for this immediate User Experience (UX) Designer job with a client of The Creative Group. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. The User Experience (UX) designer takes the lead on user research, the administering of interviews and surveys of diverse populations, and the translation of results into sitemaps, wireframes, and design prototypes. Additionally, you will create the overall functionality of the product and work tirelessly to make incremental improvements to deliver an exceptional user experience. If you are a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues, apply for this job!
- Focus areas may consist of content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Collaborating with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
- Designing satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis
- Teaming with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Lending support to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Crafting tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Organizing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.