The National Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for a UX Designer to work in our Aurora, CO office. We are seeking a motivated, customer focused technologist who can develop user experiences which are innovative and discriminating. We value your creativity and are looking for team players who can work collaboratively to bring together the best solutions. We are mission minded and work closely to meet with customers to understand their challenges and needs, and develop technical solutions. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team
- Responsible for leading the plan, design and development activities to create the user experience for devices, tools and systems.
- Responsible for establishing interactive conventions, assisting in gathering user requirements, mocking-up user experiences, participating in trade-off discussions with development teams and subject matter experts, analyzing tool sets, creating screen mock-ups and helping customers to imagine new kinds of interactive techniques and technologies.
- Applies visualization and screen design expertise to create a successful user experience.
- Operate in an agile development environment requiring the delivery of User Experience feedback on a weekly basis.
- Conduct User Experience research and optimization.
- Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface guidelines.
- Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements.
- Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple design solutions.
- Review final implementation with front-end developers to insure design standards are followed.
- Work across teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders within various customer bases to provide inspiration and constructive feedback to other Designers.
- Leading project life cycle design including interviewing customers, clearly articulating customer requirements to design team, creating visual designs/prototypes, presenting information to customers, and helping solve and clarify questions and problems.
- Manage several diverse engineering teams in conducting User Experience research and optimization.
- Working closely with product owners, clinical SMEs and engineers throughout the product lifecycle
- Conducting usability studies
- Developing wireframes and mockups for Business Dashboards and Reports (Interactive, Real-time and Historical Views)
- Conducting industry research and staying current on best practices, competitor user interface designs, and emerging technologies
- Augmenting vendor capabilities into our UI’s
- Participating in user research activities enabling the team to build a deep and rich understanding of how our vendors and customers will use our products
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in UI/UX design & development principles
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience using UX design tools such Adobe XD, Basalmiq, Axure, Figma, etc.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills desired
- Experience working in agile teams
- SIGINT processing experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00