Top Firm Needs A UX Web Designer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dominic Delany
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
This UX Web Designer creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on digital healthcare, pharmacy and retail platforms. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with engineers and product managers throughout the design process — from strategy to pixel-perfect design. At each stage, you will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
This position will work closely with the User Experience (UX) Design leadership, peer and senior designers, internal stakeholders, and end-users to define requirements, design solutions, validate designs and implement the final product. Utilizes systems thinking, UX conceptualizing and wire-framing capabilities, Information architecture, and feature scoping skills.
Why join us?
- This person will be responsible for designing user interfaces and visuals for native and responsive web platforms
- Work alongside engineers and product managers to ensure that we’re solving the right problem, the right way
- This person will deliver high quality, polished user interface designs, assets and specs
- Conduct design reviews and confidently communicate decision-making rationale to team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Coordinate and partner with engineering to handoff designs, provide specifications and QA support through to launch
- Groom features and plan sprints with team members within an agile process
- Works with the Product Development division to ensure the technical feasibility of designs and guides the interface through the development process.
- 2+ years as a UI, interaction, product or digital designer with a focus on user centered design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving with excellent attention to detail, mastery of typography, color, iconography and spacing
- Demonstrable experience designing for both web (desktop, mobile) and native (iOS, Android) platforms
- Ability to take a strategic design approach factoring in user research, user test findings and technical capabilities to inform the user interface solution
- 2+ years of experience developing web pages in corporate or freelance environment
- Experience with iOS and/or Material native UI guidelines and patterns
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Lean/iterative mindset; be open to adapting in order to meet customer and business needs process
- Working knowledge of at least two of the prototyping tools: Adobe XD, Invision, Principle, Marvel,Proto.io and Framer.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
Bachelor’s Degree Graphic Design, Art, Web Design or related field required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.