Company Corporations has an exciting opportunity for a HR leader with an inclusive and collaborative leadership style who understands the importance of building customer centric teams and is passionate about creating a learning culture to develop our human capital. The selected candidate will be a driven, resilient, enterprising, agile and experienced leader looking to take their career to the next level with an ambitious team in a fast-growing organization.
The Vice President of Human Resources (HR) provides executive-level leadership and guidance to the Americas region as well as providing direct support to our global corporate functions. As part of the HR leadership team, this individual will provide a cohesive HR management platform to enable the Americas commercial organization as well as corporate functional leaders achieve their business objectives in a matrixed environment.
- Organization design & development - to support business growth.
- Culture development - strengthen company identity based on strong business results, integration, respect for employees at all levels, support of DEI initiatives, pay for performance, shared success, accountability, recognition and employer branding.
- Design and deploy enterprise initiatives - as part of the global HR leadership team, participate in the design of strategic enterprise initiatives and lead the deployment of those initiatives throughout your scope of responsibility.
- Acquisitions/Integration Support - contribute to due diligence; accelerate integration and create synergy and efficiency of HR strategy, policies, plans, practices.
- Communications - drive all the above with clear communications.
- HR process improvement - devise or improve efficient HR practices, and bring financial discipline to the procurement and use of resources
- Performance management - Extend performance/talent management into middle management levels in support of employee development and organizational design.
- Talent acquisition - support strategic talent acquisition throughout the Americas and globally as part of supporting the Corporate functions
- Compensation - reinforce practices that are rational, related to the business goals, and well communicated
- External relationships - Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Sr. Executive team including the Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Legal Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer
- Global Human Resources Leadership team.
At least 15 years' in a global manufacturing HR environment, with proven experience developing and executing "best-in-class" practices, processes, standards
- A proven track record in organization development and talent development.
- A proven track record as a business partner, with demonstrated influencing skills.
- Experience translating business initiatives into clear, consistent HR strategies to support them.
- Must have a "nose for talent" and an ability to recognize the potential of individuals.
- Pervious M&A due diligence and integration experience is desired.
- Experience in promoting DE&I initiatives.
- Talent mindset
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to inspire others
- Proactive, with ability to plan, take charge and organize
- Social and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiator
- Results orientation with a high degree of resilience and perseverance
- Ability to see overall picture while also having an attention to detail
- Strong practical interests
- Business acumen coupled with analytical skills and numerical ability
- Ability to build relationships, anticipate business needs and provide a high level of customer service
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Masters or law degree highly preferred
Supervisory Responsibilities: 3 direct reports, 14 total team size.