Company is THRILLED to be launching our Denver office! We are seeking an experienced, digital marketing innovator to build our paid marketing strategy in the US from the ground up.
The Vice President of Marketing reports to the CEO (US) and will play a critical role positioning Company’s brand, our go-to-market strategy, new customer acquisition, and expanding revenue channels across paid media channels including paid search, display, email, social and video for our US market. This role will be responsible for formulating and executing a strategy that delivers automation, scale, and innovation.
Success looks like positioning our brand into high leverage revenue channels, developing metrics to optimize performance, and developing a framework to support our channels and niches.
The ideal candidate is an established leader with a successful track record having built teams, who knows how to grow for scale and depth, is highly customer focused, has a passion for the digital media landscape, and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel.
- Deepen and expand the Company’s brand across expanding revenue channels through a variety of media, output, and channels seeking double digit growth where possible.
- Build and lead a team of marketers, specialists, and creatives toward the central goal of scaling a thriving performance marketing and consumer app business.
- Strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance, revenue diversification, and .
- Define KPIs to measure campaign success and forecast performance to inform accurate forecasting & reporting.
- Develop robust project plans that include data & analytical insights to improve revenue performance by a thorough understanding of the funnel
- Own the paid marketing budget including Paid Search, Paid Social, Retargeting, Affiliate, Display, Video, Podcasts.
- Provide strategic support for the broader marketing team to ensure connectivity and cohesiveness between brand, content marketing and performance marketing efforts.
- Partner closely with Marketing leaders in other markets to share best practices and align strategies as appropriate.
Desired Experience and Skills
- A university degree in marketing, communications, or business administration
- 10+ years of success in a growth company and a proven track-record in digital marketing.
- Experience managing large paid search budgets, preferably in a fast-paced environments, ideally within financial services or e-commerce.
- Demonstrated the ability to build a successful team and develop highly skilled marketing experts.
- Deep knowledge of & hands on experience managing key digital platforms – Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads, DMPs, DSPs and other 3rd party vendors.
- Deep understanding of how marketing channels compliment one another in order to run effective cross-channel marketing campaigns that drive the highest efficiencies.
- Strategic self-starter who is comfortable navigating white space and isn’t afraid to make decisions in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Must have a proven track record of driving projects from conceptions through implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision.
- Experience working with consumer app membership marketing would be beneficial, but is not mandatory