The VP of Product and Solutions Marketing is a global leader responsible for driving the marketing strategy for Ping's portfolio of cloud Identity and Access Management offerings in the B2B enterprise market. You will work with Product Management, Product Development and Field Sales and Support to establish the go-to-market strategy for Company. This includes identifying the market opportunity, defining and positioning the solutions to take to market, developing marketing messaging, and driving our segmentation and targeting strategy. This is a highly visible, strategic role to work across the entire Ping organization to position us and our products, promoting awareness, increasing demand, and creating market leadership. You will be a communicator and collaborator with a history of working across all levels of an organization. You will report to our CMO.
- Be the primary spokesperson for Ping and our portfolio, delivering a compelling narrative on our positioning and offerings.
- Build a world-class product marketing team with members who are recognized experts in the customers, the products and solutions, and the partnerships that fuel our business.
- Lead the competitive marketing teams who provide ongoing market intelligence and implement offensive and defensive plays around the world.
- Promote ongoing analysis of the market, customers, products, and the competition, including win-loss reporting, message testing, and product usage and adoption analysis.
- Establish personas and buyer journeys using data, research, and insights.
- Align with the Product Management and Engineering teams to guide strategy around product positioning for existing products, solutions and services and new launches.
- Bring new products to market, both internally through sales enablement and externally through press, analyst, and outreach and expertise programs.
- Build supporting awareness and demand generation plans.Lead the competitive marketing teams who provide ongoing market intelligence and implement offensive and defensive plays around the world.
- Provide guidance on content strategy and support the content production team in development of content assets - enabling customers and prospects to easily understand the value proposition, offering capabilities, and differentiation.
- Partner with the demand gen teams to design integrated customer and prospect journeys that generate awareness and demand.
- Recognize where pipeline gaps exist and partner with Sales and Marketing to provide focused campaigns and sales plays to close gaps.
- 15+ years Product Marketing experience
- Experience in SaaS or cloud software and enterprise B2B marketing
- Technical competence to understand and position a highly advanced product portfolio
- Have a blend of business and technical know-how that includes a commitment to a big-picture vision and the discipline to make it a reality
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and guide decisions.
- Have excellent written/verbal communication; you are motivating, and clear; your active listen skills set you apart