A family located in Englewood, Colorado, is looking for after-school transportation, child-care, and household duties beginning August 2022 for the school year. the ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, flexible, have 2+ years of experience working with children, and reliable. Candidates must be available during daytime hours!
Pay begins at $23/hr plus more when laundry is done. You will also be paid weekly.
Do not apply unless you meet the qualifications. You will not be considered without some college AND 2 years+ experience with children.
- Picking up children from school and transporting them to a variety of after-school activities
- Help with housework and laundry
- Snack or meal prep for children
- Able to perform CPR or First Aid if necessary
- Keeping children clean
- Teaching age-appropriate concepts
- Fulfill parent expectations with food, discipline, etc.
- Must have 2+ plus years of experience
- Must have some college
- Must be able to work M-F 2 pm to approximately 7 pm some days may be earlier
- Ability to follow specific directions
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to understand simple app functions on Smartphones
- Have some computer savvy
- Must have your own transportation (not mass transit due to the nature of our business)
- Paid PTO and holidays
- $100 stipend for health insurance
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.