Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States' leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
o Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
o Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
o Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
o Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
o Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
o Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
The Regional Lending Director is responsible for supporting field leadership, Financial Advisors (FAs), and their teams through analysis and advice around Well Fargo s lending and banking products and services. Provides product knowledge across all segments to understand the needs of the clients, potential solutions and determines the partners that should be engaged. Works collaboratively across WFA and WFC to deepen client relationships through lending and banking solutions within assigned markets. Partners on client/prospect calls with FAs serving as specialist on lending & banking products and services. Using a consultative approach, determines client needs and matches appropriate LOB, the product/services, and Enterprise partner for execution. Meets regularly with WFA FAs to discuss and pursue development strategies for key clients. Responsible for business development around key products and services that include: Securities Backed lending, Residential Real Estate, HNW Lending, Business Banking, and Commercial Lending. Responsible for building product awareness and educating FAs and their teams so they can serve their clients lending and banking needs. Maintains a deep understanding of lending & banking products and services to discuss product attributes fully and confidently. Acts as the subject matter expert for all FA and Branch inquiries on WFA s lending and banking platform. Builds, maintains and leverages Wells Fargo partnerships across the territory such as Home Mortgage Consultants and Private Bankers. Assists with complex lending structures.
Base salary range for this role is:
CO – Denver Min: $72,100 Mid: $101,600 Max: $131,100
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
- 5+ year of experience in business development, financial services consulting, or combination of both
- 2+ years of brokerage industry experience
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- 2+ years of business development experience
- FINRA registration including Series 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to build and deliver innovative, industry leading solutions
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience partnering with full-service financial advisors and branch managers on alternative products and service solutions
- Registration for FINRA Series 7, and 63 (or 66) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $72,100 Mid: $101,600
CO-Denver: 3200 Cherry Creek South Dr - Denver, CO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.